Thursday, October 13, 2016

Salve, mundi!

Here is the obligatory "Hello World!" post.
Let's Start.
It's required.
I'm just following the rules.

This blog may not be for you.  That's your warning. Don't come at me a few dozen posts from now and complain. I'll have none of it.  The title of this leetle slice of the webs is a mildly clever take on the supposed medieval practice of warning would be travelers of possible dangers. "HC SVNT DRACONES" (i.e. hic sunt dracones,'here are dragons').  In my, oh so clever way, I've modified it to 'Serpents'.  The reason for the change might become clear later on.

The intention of this space if a mental dumping ground for the various projects, interests, hobbies, musings, and philosophies that swirl through my mind.  Much of which will be on the other side of the norm.   I make no claims of coherency, continuity or even resolution.

The ideas expressed here may or may not be my own, but most certainly do not reflect upon any employer that I may or may not have.

Now, if you're still with me, why don't we do a bit of wandering and see if we can't get ourselves into a bit of trouble.

Here Be Serpents.

2016-10-13
MDux 

No comments:

Post a Comment